- Are you overwhelmed by the demands of parenting?
- Concerned with the level of stress in your home?
- Could home be happier?
- Do you feel like every interaction with your teen ends in an argument?
- Now that your adopted child is home do you find that family life and parenting are different and more challenging than you expected?
- Do you feel stressed, depressed, or anxious?
- Do you want more from your life or your relationships?
If you answered yes to any of these questions and you are an adult, parent, or adolescent coping with these or other issues, therapy may help.
Please feel free to contact me to set up a meeting so we can see if we are a good fit.